TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.
Eight (8) years experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• An ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
• Eight (8) years experience as a Test Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
• Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Basic understanding of TCP/IP and IP subnets/routing would be required. Ability to configure network interfaces, set IP addresses and configure subnet LAN settings.
• Familiarity with basic VLAN/VPN/NAT concepts.
• Familiarity with Wireshark/pcap.
• Python language and development experience.
• Experience with in C
• Familiarity with Linux operating system.
• Familiarity with make and build systems.
• Basic skills with electronic diagnostic tools: oscilloscopes, ohm/volt/ammeters, etc. Also, basic experience using lab equipment like power supplies.
• Experience/knowledge setting up GRE or IPSEC.
• Test automation experience (Bamboo/Jenkins)
• Experience with embedded systems, using JTAG/programming pods to load software.
• Basic familiarity with SVN or GIT version control systems and understanding of basic CM principles.
• Basic familiarity with JIRA or other ticketing tools.
• Familiarity with special networking test equipment, such as Spirent/Ixia/Xena packet testers, etc.
• Familiarity with iperf/jperf test applications.
• Python scapy
• Tcl language
Equator is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Competitive pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. Please contact us for more details. (email@example.com)
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain, or currently possess Top Secret SCI Poly clearance