We are seeking a Systems Engineer to help shape the future of Cyber Analytic development. The Systems Engineer will work as a part of a small team performing solution discovery, artifacts documentation, decision captures and project management support. In addition, the selected candidate will work with stakeholders to develop techniques to prototype capabilities to examine, extract, store and automate technologies.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Eighteen plus years of experience in computer science, computer engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline.
- Five years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, AQ, Risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid to large-scale.
- Operational experience with Cyber or Cyber support
- Experience/understanding of Java, MapReduce and/or Pig
- TS/SCI Full Scope Poly required
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience.
- A Master’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for two years of general experience.
Equator is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Competitive pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. Please contact us for more details. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain, or currently possess Top Secret SCI Poly clearance.