- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.
- 8+ years of experience as a Systems Engineer with technical expertise in the areas of system engineering, system integration, computer architecture development, or technology insertion of complex hardware/software systems.
- Strong working knowledge of large-scale data flow architectures
- Understanding of cyber tradecraft analysis
- Experience working with Linux/Unix
- Experience with requirements analysis related to software and software system design
- 10 years of experience working within the DoD/IC mission space is preferred with experience working in a cyber operations center.
- 6+ years of experience in a technical leadership position providing technical consulting or systems engineering solutions.
- Previous experience working on an agile scrum team and the ability to adhere to agile methodologies.
- Experience working in a Cyber Operations environment.
A Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in an Information Technology related field such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Physics from an accredited college or university is desired.
Equator is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Competitive pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. Please contact us for more details. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain, or currently possess Top Secret SCI Poly clearance.