- Bachelor’s degree in computer science may be substituted for two years of experience
- 2+ years of experience with the JAVA, C, C++, and VHDL programming languages as well as having data flow experience to include Perl scripting language, JDBC and knowledge of UNIX lock file paradigms
- Experience developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems
- Experience translating detailed designs into computer software, prepare detailed flowcharts, develop code, and document, and test software
- Experience creating or modifying administrative, scientific, or system software on centralized and distributed systems and finding/fixing software defects in existing code
- Applying knowledge in the following disciplines: software test design, test data acquisition and analysis, and test result analysis and reporting
Equator is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Competitive pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. Please contact us for more details. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain, or currently possess Top Secret SCI Poly clearance.